So its the start of another year, another month, week or day……….which ever it is, its a start, and you have decided to make a few changes….positive changes. You may have read about The Law of Attraction, meditation or noticed that the positive people around you seem to get happier and have what they want or that you feel its time to step out of your comfort zone.
So heres a few simple ideas to help you get started on your journey. The only thing to remember is that everything takes practice so it wont all be perfect straight away so get get stressed or give out to yourself.
- Morning Meditation: this is simply putting intention into a day dream so its not as complicated as some make it out to be. Focus with a positive thought for the day. Start simple with something like gratitude. “Today I am grateful for everything I have in my life so far and for all that is coming my way”. Spend about 3-5 minutes in bed before getting up thinking this over and over and feeling the gratitude.
- look for opportunity: everywhere you go notice the opportunity past, present and future. Start to realise that once the car you are driving was an idea before it became an object and before someone made money from producing it. the same goes for almost every item you touch. they were all ideas or concepts at one stage and brought to fruition by people who saw opportunity and money was made from this. in every experience there is opportunity. Think to yourself when you notice a great invention “wow, I could think of something like that”
- Using Crystals: Everything has a vibration. Even stones and rocks. Some crystals/stones/rocks can bring positive energy your way. Clear quartz is fabulous for cleansing the energy around you and you home especially computers and devices. Citrine is the crystal of abundance…..abundance of what ever you wish for. Money, fertility, work etc. place citrine in your purse or wallet to attract abundance. believe it is on the way and you will soon find that you do not worry about cash flow as much. When you worry you block the abundance.
- Moon energy: Connect with the moon. Go out to the garden on a full moon and soak up the energy. When there is a new moon write all your desires and intentions on a piece of paper and burn them in a fire pit or metal bowl and send the energy up to the moon energy. When you trust in the process you will feel positive and attract what you have wished for.
- Burn essential oils: Essential oils have many healing properties and can be used as room freshers or as body sprays. Try rubbing oils between your hands and walk into the aroma and the energy. Always seek advice when using oils and dilute accordingly. Rowan oil is good for protection, frankincense is excellent for starting new journeys. Try these in oil burners in the home.
- Vision boards: Gather lots of pictures from magazines, books and the internet of the many things you wish in your life. This can be the new car you dream about, a new relationship, a holiday or many other desires. Paste them on a cardboard sheet and make it colourful and pleasant to look at. Each day look at all the items you would love to have and feel that the universe is providing these for you. It is all on the way once you believe you deserve it and you are living life in accordance to your higher self.
- Journaling: This is not for every one but start with a few sentences of what was positive in your day before you go to sleep. this should also encourage deep, restful and happy sleep.
- Start noticing symbols: white feathers, butterflies, figure of 8 infinity symbols etc. These can be your validation from the universe that it is all working out and to keep doing what you are doing.
- Daily Mantra: pick a mantra to help you see the day with positive light. Nice and simple and say it to yourself from time to time. This all encourages positive thought process and reprogramming of old negative thought patterns. “ I feel happy and grateful for this lovely day”, “ When i smile if feel good and so do others”
- Smile: it uses less muscles than frowning but once you smile you will find you feel happier. Why? Generally because people mimic by nature and smile back at you. When you see a smile you release endorphins in the brain or happy hormones so you just feel happier. It means handling any negativity or stress is easier so its win win.
- Like minded people: Surround yourself with like minded people. We all know that feeling of depression or sadness after being with certain people who just can't see to have any thing polite to say so the opposite it also true. Once you are around happy and positive people the energy changes to match that.
- Have fun: Just relax a little and don't be so serious. No one will steal your house work or the dust. don't sweat the small stuff and watch the nice stuff come your way.